Friday, April 27, 2012

Student of the month interview

1. What is your name ? Jacinda Muniz
2. What grade are you in ? 10th grade
3. How does it feel to be student of the month ?  its a great honor to be student of the month aim really grateful to have this great opportunity
4. How did your earn to be student of the month ? i worked day & night and put my full effort into it
5. Any special privileges ? i can change rules to make things easier for me and everyone is nice to me
6. Do people treat you any differently ? Some are a little scared to  speak to me
7. Did you get any reward ? from teachers, parents, etc. ? From my teacher i got a slip of paper to show aim student of the month and candy
8. How many people have been student of the month before you ? only 2 people school just began
9. Will you try to be student of the month next month ?  yes i will do everything i did to become student of the month again
10. Who do you think will make a good student of the month ? the kid thats smart and knows everyone
11. Was this one of your goals ? yes
12. What do your friends think of this ? they've been supportive 
13. Do they have a wall to show you off ? yes they have a huge picture of me on the wall
14. How did you find out you were student of the month ? i walked in the classed and they gave me around of applause and handed me a certificate
15. What was your reaction ? confused at first but then overwhelmed
16.  Who told you ? the class and teacher
17. When did they tell you ? june 4th, 1996
18. Do you feel special ? i feel very special
19. Has anything changed since you found out ? the people treat me like a leader
20. What did you do to become student of the month ? i will feel upset but happy for others

No comments:

Post a Comment