Thursday, January 19, 2012

Akins,Building,Hapyy

                                                                               Akins
I think this a very good photo i took of akins. What better of way to show akins than the campus itself. I think the brightness is perfect. The background is the sky so it makes the picture look better. You can see balancing elements, framing, and leading lines.
                                                                           Building
The theme was building and thats just what i took. I used the rule leading lines the lines on the building take you through the building, also symmetry & patterns because the tree messes up the pattern, i show depth in here the building shows it keeps going.
                                                                     Happy
 I think this is a great photo.The theme was happy and she is smileing. I used the rule of thirds. I learned how to use photo shop corectly not to much or too less.

No comments:

Post a Comment