Friday, October 7, 2011

Great Black & White Photographers Part 3

1. The flowers caught my eye how their pretty but look hurt at the same time.
 I see those dried dead heavy white roses.
I Smell the odor of dead roses from months ago.
I hear myself breathing with the silent white roses.
I taste the odor of these dead roses in my hands.
I Feel the soft dried roses. Their heavy but so light at the same time.

2. I see a forest and a part of the moonlight across from the pond. The Trees close to the moon.
I Smell the soggy grass & the trees.  The terrible odor of the pond.
I Hear the trees swaying back and fourth. And my voice when i shout from the pond.
I Taste the strong odor of the dirty pond.
I feel the trees swaying back and forth around me. i feel the touch of the moon from above. And lastly the touch of the water.

3. i would like to create a powerpoint of Edward Steichen.

No comments:

Post a Comment